Ekotoy is an online toy shop with a carefully curated collection of eco toys.
They have a passion for toys that are great for kids, our planet and those who produce them! There are toys for every age, made with various natural materials: wood, cork, paper, organic cotton, bamboo, etc.
Ekotoy offers toys that are beautiful, encourage discovery, help to develop motor & sensory skills, stimulate creativity, imagination, intuition, ingenuity, concentration, memory and, of course, are a lot of fun!
They carefully scrutinise the brands they work with, thus assuring product origin, quality and manufacturing conditions.
The best way to describe their work and products is the criteria used to select their toys:
- CE Marking: All toys comply and often exceed the stringent requirements of the European Toy Safety Directive, as well as other international toy safety standards such as ASTM.
- Made in Europe: Most products featured in Ekotoy are made in Europe, but you will also find products made in other destinations worldwide under a fair trade commitment.
- Handmade: Ekotoy promotes craftsmanship and small scale (but big love) productions.
- Sustainability: The materials used in the making of eco-friendly toys are natural, sustainable, biodegradable, recyclable and non toxic. Besides being all natural, some are also 100% organic.
- Educational Value: Toys should have high educational value, be multi-purpose and stimulate the child’s imagination. Many of the toys also hold the Spiel Gut Recommendation.
- Social Responsibility: Ekotoy works with suppliers that have a real commitment to social responsibility as well as environmentally friendly processes.
- Beauty: Besides the manufacturing process, they also give a great deal of importance to aesthetics. Beautiful toys can be used as decoration items and remain life-long companions.
Expect personalised and devoted customer care and service, with fast response and shipping. Overall professional handling from your first click to home delivery of your purchase – shipping to any part of Portugal, as worldwide delivery.