Saco Saca Pão is a 100% certified cotton bag. It can be used to transport bread, fruits, vegetables or other foodstuff in bulk.
It completely replaces plastic bags in the bakery and the grocery store.
Main benefits of the Saco Saca Pão:
– It is produced in Portugal and not in India or China;
– A bag to go to the bread or grocery store does not have to be only in raw cloth! It can be fun and joyful!
– Seamstresses are not exploited;
– Does not contain elastane, polyester, polypropylene or any other petroleum derivative;
– Contains at least 95% organic fiber;
– Hasn’t contaminated water flows with toxic substances such as bleach, formaldehyde (considered a carcinogen) or other toxic compounds (unlike most fabrics we normally buy);
– It was colored with non-toxic colors;
– GOTS and OEKO-TEX certificate;
– There are always new patterns!