Velo Culture Matosinhos
With two stores in Matosinhos and Porto, Velo Culture is a Portuguese brand dedicated to everything that is beautiful and made to last in the world of bicycles.
Velo Culture focus on classic design urban cycling, travel and road cycling, offering the best brands and own production of custom made bikes and frames. Each Velo Culture shop has its own workshop and experienced mechanics.
The Velo Culture team and customers believe in “buy less but better” conscious consumption. These are the seven commitments shared by all team members:
- Select brands that guarantee excellent durability for your money;
- Build high-quality bicycles, emphasising the function and use of simple and durable materials;
- Choice of accessories that guarantee longevity (resistant materials, quality of finishes and availability of spare parts);
- Preference for brands that are produced on a small / medium scale and where Work and Environment are respected;
- Defend the client in matters of guarantee, assuming the responsibility for the expected operation of the material when correctly used and serving as interlocutor with the brand;
- Lifelong maintenance labor to bicycles sold;
- Raise awareness to the need of rethinking the ways we consume and use our cities.
Since its founding, Velo Culture seeks partnerships with like minded people and initiatives. An example is the partnership with Bio Habitus, which allows clients to pick up their organic products baskets at Velo Culture stores, on Tuesdays in Matosinhos or on Wednesdays in Porto.