ZOETIC is a 6-bedroom villa with simple, bright and modern decor. The kitchen, bathrooms and garden are shared.
With free Wi-Fi throughout the property, ZOETIC sustainable rooms are located at one of the entrances to Évora’s wall, 10 minutes’ walk from Évora Cathedral and the Roman Temple. At the back of the house there is a pleasant patio and a small vegetable garden where some organic fruits and vegetables are grown.
Sustainability is always present in housing management and environmental protection measures include:
- Use of bamboo and cotton towels with Oeco-Tex Standard 100 certification, as well as non-iron (no ironing required) organic cotton bed linen, both produced in the EU.
- Emphasis on the “do it yourself” method: throughout the house you will find pieces of furniture, decoration and lighting that have been created, remodeled or reused, avoiding using new resources.
- Exclusive use of LED lamps.
- Water heating is done by solar panels.
- Vegetarian and vegan breakfast consisting mainly of local and/or organic foods and drinks, with no small single-use plastic packaging being used.
- Use of biodegradable cleaning products with Ecolabel certification.
- Recycling and composting.